Friday, January 11, 2013

project life 2013

the love project
post #5

I love love love project life.  I have *started* it in January for the last two years and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  Sadly, sometime around March each year, I get super busy and the project gets put off.  Too much printing, cutting, gluing, stamping, etc.  So this year, in an effort to stick to it, I am doing the digital version!  Hopefully I will be able to stick to it a little easier this way!

I have just completed my first week's spread.  Here it is!

Left side

Right side

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome, I was thinking about doing this with paper!!

smfries420 said...

Love!

Suzanne said...

Love your pictures they are all great. I love the one of them sitting by the window! My daughter is into tea parties and princess dresses too.

Fiona said...

Loving the pages, they look great! I also find that doing my album digitally means I get it done. Your daughter looks so sweet in her tiara!

packmom said...

Totally cute pages. Love the picture of the kids in the tent. Our 49ers play your Ravens Sunday. Should be a good game.

Cerise said...

Looks really beautiful! If I ever run out of my paper hoard, I am totally moving over to digi!
Linking up with The Mom Creative kept me going on the project. So many inspiring ladies out there!

Elizabeth said...

Really like the clean lines. I'm a Patriots fan, so look forward to meeting your team this weekend. Good luck. Well, not really :-) Go Pats!