Friday, January 4, 2013

new love

I have been on a blogging hiatus for almost one whole year.  I felt supremely overwhelmed this past year with daily life, and blogging just kept being pushed to the back burner.  But I really missed it.  I kept blogging in my head...wanting to record our comings and goings.  But just felt too crazy busy to do it!

So, I am back.  But with a new focus.  Instead of trying to take, edit, and post lots of photos daily...I am going to take one photo daily...of something I love.  One simple thing, moment, project, activity...one thing I love about each day.  Capturing the joy in everyday...even the bad ones.  I am so excited about this project and can't wait to publish the photos into a book at the end of 2013.

Here goes Love Post #1:

This.  I love this.  Everything about it.  My littles, after de-Christmasing the front window, hopped up and started playing and laughing.  I love that they are becoming genuine friends.  They have each grown up so much in the last year...and grown closer.  I love them so much and am so glad I get to spend everyday all day with them.  Most of time, anyway.  ;)


1 comment:

Shannon said...

OMG! I love this idea. Love this picture. Love these kids. Love you!