Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Woohoo! Project Life Tuesday!!!



Oooo...I have been a busy lady!  Not much time to blog this week.  Photography, illnesses, and quick trip to Atlantic City with my pals have kept me away!  BUT, I did have time to work on my Project Life!  I chose to focus mostly on Valentine's Day.  And really enjoyed it!


On the left, I used various size page protectors to save all of our Valentines. :)  





















The Right side is my Valentine's Day page.  :)  I used some of our crafts and stamps to make this page.




















I also included some cute snapshots and artwork from the week.  :)



















All together now!



















Today, I am linking up in the usual spots.  ;)  HERE and here:


The Mom Creative

4 comments:

camilla said...

I like how you used a variety of page protectors to hold the valentine's.

Jules said...

Oh I adore that valentine's page. That kraft/doily combo is so pretty!

April said...

LOOOOOOVE your kraft, red, white page!! Gorgeous.

kristina proffitt said...

LOVE your pages! So full of love! ;) Love the doilies! ;) Cute! Thanks for linking up!